.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

About

Philately or collecting stamps is one of the most popular hobbies around the world. Although, the interest in philately starts usually in the childhood as a mere hobby, it becomes serious, complicated, technical and interesting as time passes, and becomes a professionals’ domain. My Philatelic World encompasses my interest in philately since my childhood and will become a venue to share my collection with all stamp lovers, beside taking and sharing various aspects related to philately.

I also operate an exclusive website on Pakistan “Pakistanpaedia”, which is a rich mini paedia of Pakistan and can be referred as a resource site on all matters related to Pakistan. I am also an avid traveler and a novice photographer. I share my experiences in all these fields in a number of blogs that I operate.

I would appreciate and welcome if anyone is interested in sharing posts relevant to the blog.

We at this site may also publish sponsored content, if it suits our requirements' in exchange of monetary benefits.

1 comments:

I wish to sell my Pakistani stamps. I have a huge very very old collection . My name is Omer and i belong from rawalpindi. kindly contact me 0321-5222032

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More